Activity 1

Activity 1

de Silvana Grazia Temesio Vizoso -
Número de respuestas: 0

My name is Silvana Temesio

I have an interdisciplinary curriculum between information science and computers science. In information science I have a librarianship degree and a Digital documentation master. In computer science I have an Analyst/Programmer degree and and Informatics master. Now I have began doctoral studies on education and technology.

I began to use traditional learning environments earlier than this tool were adopted by the University to encompass learner needs and take advantge of technology in pedagogical strategies.

Smart learning environments are a new trend so I want to explore to see how I can adopt them to help my duties as a professor. Students are inmersed in technology so the usage of it to give rich learner experiences will help them.

I think that a merge of pedagogical strategies and tecnology has the possibility to give students a personalised way to get knowledge appropiate to its profiles, needs, and style of learning.

My best learning experience was one that engage me, that insufflate me the passion of knowlege and it was a traditional experience but something touched me. I try to trasmit that passion to the students, debating, analyzing to get a critic and involved experience. Technology and pedagogy are not neutral, they can be used to repeat traditional learning experiences in a fancy mode or they can support changes to get learners more critics, involved and environment aware.